We Know Secure Storage Space is Important to You
Your belongings are very important to you and you want to ensure everything’s safe when you store it. Don’t worry – it’s important to us as well! We help keep it safe and secure while inside your storage unit and on our property. We go above industry standards to provide secure storage at our property and:
- Property Manager On Site – We have a Property Manager on-site during normal business hours. We take security as seriously as you do. Our manager takes several actions daily to ensure the security of our property, such as daily review of after-hours gate activity; physical inspection of all storage units and surrounding grounds; and controls our recording systems to research anything that may have taken place after hours. Our manager is there to help you.
- Individually Coded Access Gate – We require all tenants to enter their individual access code when entering and also when leaving our property. This allows for efficient tracking of who is coming and going and ensures that only actual tenants can be inside our fencing at any time. This feature provides you with safe access to your storage space even after the manager has left for the day. Gate access hours are 24/7 – check with the property manager for details.
- Perimeter Fencing – Having our property fenced in keeps out unwanted visitors so you can feel safe while accessing your storage space.
- 24/7 Closed Circuit Camera System – Even when our property manager is not on-site, we have cameras that are recording and saving to a hard drive, so we can review footage if anything were to happen after hours.
- Tenant ID – We require all of our tenants to provide a photo ID when signing a rental agreement. We know who has access to our property at all times and can track down a tenant quickly.